I say Seabourn Expeditions are “Beyond your Bucket List” because they don’t just go to destinations we have all dreamt of, the expeditions go a step further.
Watch this trailer to get a sense:
Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit are ships that represent a new era in expedition cruising, for those whose appetite for unique experiences is matched by a taste for ultra-luxury amenities. Guests can explore the world’s most exquisite destinations in Seabourn’s incomparable elegance and ease.
16 REASONS TO BOOK SEABOURN EXPEDITIONS
1. Purpose-built expedition ships, PC6 ice-strengthened hull, with advanced maneuvering technology for superior stability, safety and comfort.
2. Interior and outdoor spaces masterfully designed by luxury hospitality icon Adam D. Tihany.
3. All veranda, all ocean-front suites luxuriously appointed, including a heated drying closet for expedition gear and a two person team consisting of one Suite Host and one Suite Attendant, ensuring guests’ every preference is met and striving to exceed their expectations throughout the voyage.
4. Every aspect of your expedition experience is guided and designed by our 26-person Expedition Team of wildlife experts, scientists, historians and naturalists who share a passion for creating unmatched wildlife and destination experiences.
5. A variety of itineraries in the northern and southern polar regions with immersive experiences in Norway, Svalbard, Antarctica, South Georgia, Greenland, the Falkland Islands, the Amazon and more.
6. An onboard fleet of 24 Zodiacs® along with kayaks*, snorkeling and scuba gear. Plus two submersibles* capable of carrying six guests to depths up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
7. Exclusive partnership with Helly Hansen. Guests receive a complimentary custom-made expedition-grade parka and waterproof backpack on polar expeditions.
8. State-of-the-art facilities enhance the important learning aspects of each voyage.
9. A selection of premium suites which offer extended interior and veranda space plus additional amenities, including the new two-story Wintergarden Suites. 10. Seabourn Conversations® with the 26-person Expedition Team will provide valuable insights into a destination’s science, history and culture. Experts share their experience, knowledge and logistic skills enriching and enhancing guests’ off-ship expedition experiences.
11. Nearly 30,000 square feet (2,750 sq. m) of open decks for unobstructed viewing during scenic cruising and wildlife encounters.
12. SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars in each suite for guests’ use during the voyage.
13. Eight dining experiences offering fresh, delicious and memorable cuisine equal to the finest restaurants anywhere, even as we sail in the most remote destinations.
14. Once-in-lifetime wildlife viewing opportunities.
15. Environmental stewardship and sustainability.
16. Open bridge policy, hosted by members of the Expedition Team providing firsthand access to the ship’s command center and officers navigating the journey.**