Mini CO2 Detector Monitors Air Quality, is Stylish and Lightweight.
I’m not paranoid about much but one thing I am concerned about it gas poisoning. It’s easy to travel without a detector because you think “I won’t stay in a hotel that does that” but the truth is, gas does not discriminate!
Carbon monoxide is released when a device burns a fuel such as gas, oil, propane, kerosene, wood or charcoal. The most common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning in hotels are boilers and heaters used to warm swimming pools and water for an entire wing.
I had family members suffer from gas leak poisoning, that lead to hospital visits, at a wonderful resort in Cabo, MX. Their story showed me that it is worth popping a small device in my bag that will give me the peace of mind I need to travel with my friends and family in the future.
I’ll also add that, yes, we hear about tragic cases of people losing their lives but what we don’t hear about are the stories of people who were violently ill. Typically these individuals are hushed into NDAs and it never makes the news. So I’m just saying…bringing this little device is nothing compared to the problems that gas leaks pose on us at resorts.
About this item
- It is small and easy to carry, you can check air quality anywhere anytime.
- CO2 Detector: Built-in high-performance co2 sensor, if the carbon dioxide concentration exceeds 1000ppm, an alarm will be issued immediately.
- USB Rechargeable Battery: Built-in 900mAh large capacity USB rechargeable battery
- Charging takes only 2.5 hours，8h long working time.
- Application Areas: Home, office, resorts/hotels, etc.