- the reviews
- the variety of quality experiences being offered
- the gorgeous property
- excellent food and
- a place they could connect….
They chose Hotel Xcaret Arte in Cancun/Riviera Maya, Mexico!
Discover an artisan Mexico, that has captured through generations its history and culture in looms, paintings, clay pieces and symphonies, creating a unique marvel just in front of the Caribbean Sea that fusions a natural and artistic Mexico. Hotel Xcaret Arte opened its doors on July 1, 2021. Its 900 suites pay tribute to great Mexican artists, and its unique concept will transform the hotel industry. Come and live art from its inception. We are Mexico, we are art.
Meal & Beverage Plans
All Inclusive Plan (AI):
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and dinner daily
- Buffet or a la carte restaurants (over 9 dining and 12 bar options)
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
The ‘All inclusive Food & Beverage‘ isn’t like your typical resort. Here are the renowned chefs you can find at Hotel Xcaret Arte!
- Chef Ricardo Muñoz Zurita – Xaak and Mercado de San Juan Restaurants
- Chef Paco Méndez – Encanta Restaurant
- Chef Jonatán Gómez Luna – Chino Poblano Restaurant
- Chef Alejandro Ruiz – VI.AI.PY. Canteen
- Chef Roberto Solís – Kibi-Kibi Restaurant
- Chef Franco Maddalozzo – Encanta Restaurant
- Chef Luis Arzápalo – Tah-Xhido Restaurant
- Chef Orlando Trejo – Arenales Restaurant
- Chef Miguel Bautista – Vegan alternative menus at the Hotel’s restaurants
- 24 Hour front desk
- Concierge Service
- Round trip arrival and departure transfers between Cancun Airport and hotel (45min drive)
All-Fun Inclusive (this is what you can’t find at other resorts)
The “All-Fun Inclusive” experience transforms and goes beyond the traditional “all-inclusive” concept.
As part of the “All-Fun Inclusive” concept, guests can now enjoy a day trip to Isla Mujeres.
Discover this charming island located off the coast of Cancun where you will find unique nature, a picturesque town and authentic Caribbean living.
This experience includes:
- Round-trip transportation (shared) from the Hoteles Xcaret (there are a few properties) to Embarcadero Isla Mujeres (pier at the Cancun Hotel Zone)
- Ferry round-trip to Isla Mujeres on board the modern vessels by Xcaret Xailing
- Isleños bus: City local bus that tours along with the island’s most iconic spots
- Access to the Scenic tower at the pier at the Cancun Hotel Zone
- Exclusive special benefits at select restaurants/beach clubs on the island
*Food and beverage during the tour are not included.
Casa Suites at Hotel Xcaret Arte
Hotel Xcaret Arte has 900 adults-only suites inspired by artists of Mexico´s culture and is showcased in buildings called Casas.
Each of the 6 Casas hosts different Mexican artistic expressions, and offers workshops for guests. The following are the respective Casas:
- Casa de los Artistas: Offers a painting workshop, access to the Kibi Kibi restaurant, Rooftop bar Casa del Los Artistas, a Library, Gym, and Boutique (The services offered here are exclusively for the guests staying in this casa)
- Casa de la Música: Offers a dancing workshop, Encanta restaurant, Rooftop bar Casa de la Musica, Wet bar, Furum, Boutique
- Casa de la Paz: Literature workshop, Rooftop bar Casa de la Paz, El Deseo Speakeasy, Muluk Spa, Gym and Aerial Yoga, Boutique
- Casa de la Pirámide: Offers a Pottery workshop, Xaak restaurant, Rooftop and wet bar at Casa de la Piramide, Boutique
- Casa del Diseño: Offers a weaving workshop, Cayuco restaurant, Rooftop bar and wet bar at Casa del Diseño, Reception, Boutique
- Casa del Patron: Offers Cantina Vi.AI.PY, Mercado de San Juan Restaurant, Cafeteca, Boutique
New Adults Only Concept, for people over 16 years old
The restriction in the age limit allows the development of spaces conceived for intimate and romantic getaways; trips focused on reconnection between couples; and entertainment and socialization options for that difficult age where childhood is behind us and adulthood is still a couple of years away.
Who is the new Hotel Xcaret Arte for?:
- Solo Travelers
- Intergenerational family travel with older teens
- Couples (couples group trip)
- Art & culture lovers
- Foodies including Vegans
- People who like options while on vacation
If you would like to find out more about the Hotel Xcaret resorts and pricing, let’s book a 15 minute discovery call TODAY! Click HERE to choose a time that works best for you!